NSEAD is for you, your career and our subject. Here are just some of the benefits of joining us...
Resources and guidance – supporting every area of your work and career
Essential updates – regular newsletter direct to your inbox
Continuing Professional Development – discount rate on publications, events, courses, conferences
Free subscriptions – to The International Journal of Art & Design Education online and AD Magazine
Enhanced status as a member of the UK’s professional body and learned society for art, craft and design education
Direct line for support in the workplace – Full Trade Union cover available
The NSEAD voice – Making a difference together to promote and protect our subject
Access to our online forum of art, craft and design professionals
Please note: Benefits vary according to membership category
Standard benefits for all members:
- Fortnightly newsletter direct to your inbox with all the latest news, opinions, events, jobs and opportunities
- Browse and download previous editions of AD and START magazine
Making a difference
- Help us influence the decision makers as we promote and protect your subject , Be part of NSEAD campaigns, make your voice heard through our All Party Parliamentary Group, contribute to NSEAD consultations and member surveys, join in with special projects and events.
- AS an NSEAD member you support our work with government and governmental agencies including DfE, DENI, SOEID, Ofsted, CCEA(NI), LTS, SQA, the Chartered College and The TRA– making a difference for Art, craft & design education.
- Enjoy being part of a lively community of Art, craft & design educators, researchers and practioners. NSEAD supports regional networks across the UK and is affiliated with INSEA. Our events bring together members from all phases of education across the UK and worldwide.
- Members only invitation to join the NSEAD Facebook group, with over 4000 members.
All of our membership plans offer excellent value for money. Whatever your professional needs there is place in NSEAD for you. We offer flexible payment options monthly and annual direct debit or credit/debit card.
NSEAD members are eligible to make an annual claim to the Inland revenue for tax relief on nine-tenths of their subscription to NSEAD. Download our 'Tax relief' information sheet here.