Do you have a problem or a query you could use some advice or guidance on? Sometimes you just need to talk it out, knowing someone will listen, understands and can give you their very best advice.
What are the sessions for?
Whether you just need to talk or have a bigger issue you would like to raise, when you attend an NSEAD online drop in session, you will be speaking confidentially in a private breakroom and in the safe hands of experienced classroom practitioners - who understand the challenges you face.
What is the set up?
- When logging onto zoom you will enter the waiting room
- A member of the NSEAD team will send you a message to give you an idea of the waiting time (if any)
- You will be sent a request to join a private meeting room with one of our caseworkers
- Your camera will automatically be switched off, it is up to you if you would like to turn it on or not.
- Each drop in session will last 10 minutes, should you require further support the caseworker will take your details to arrange a follow up call.
How can I join?
To join either drop in session, please use the details below:
Meeting ID: 523 721 8893
Monday 13th December drop in from 5 –7pm
Tuesday 14th December drop in from 12 -2pm
You do not need to register for this event, join by using the zoom details above
If you would like to attend an event like this in the future please email firstname.lastname@example.org