Artist Educator Membership
Learned Society membership for arts practitioners with an interest in education and research. Available for UK & international members. This membership gives you the benefits of being part of a professional association, but does NOT include Trade Union cover.
- Three online issues of the International Journal of Art & Design Education each year and full access to every article published in the Journal since 1982.
- Browse and download all current and past issues of the AD (the Society's magazine); Order print copies of the magazine at member discounted rate
- NSEAD negotiate discounts for members on publications, courses, exhibitions and events throughout the year – watch out for offers in your fortnightly newsletter.
Advertise and promote your services
- Free advertising 3 times a year in our members newsletter
- Reduced rates to advertise in AD magazine and our website
- Promote your services on members only platforms
Standard benefits for all members:
- Fortnightly newsletter direct to your inbox with all the latest news, opinions, events, jobs and opportunities
- Browse and download previous editions of AD and START magazine
Making a difference
- Help us influence the decision makers as we promote and protect your subject , Be part of NSEAD campaigns, make your voice heard through our All Party Parliamentary Group, contribute to NSEAD consultations and member surveys, join in with special projects and events.
- As an NSEAD member you support our work with government and governmental agencies including DfE, DENI, SOEID, Ofsted, CCEA(NI), LTS, SQA, the Chartered College and The TRA– making a difference for Art, craft & design education.
- Enjoy being part of a lively community of Art, craft & design educators, researchers and practioners. NSEAD supports regional networks across the UK and is affiliated with INSEA. Our events bring together members from all phases of education across the UK and worldwide.
- Members only invitation to join the NSEAD Facebook group, with over 4000 members.