Combined NSEAD trade union and Engage membership for teachers, lecturers, artist educators, consultants working in any phase or setting. Available for UK members only.
What are the benefits?
From NSEAD Trade Union:
- Efficient professional advice on all aspects of employment in education: legal advice
- Trade union representation from Art Education specialists – we understand your needs.
- As a member of the TUC, our members can access training and campaigns, helping to change the world of work for good.
- The NSEAD is an independent trade union affiliated to any other union or political party.
- FREE training and study opportunities through the TUC (Trades Union Congress) we need to add this to the other sections too….
- Develop your career and receive discounts to expert and peer-led training and events — including up to 50% off our Annual Conference
- Access concessions at over 20 national and International galleries and museums
- Advertise job opportunities at half the non-members’ price and enjoy free advertising for internships and some freelance jobs
- In partnership with People Dancing, Engage now offers Enhanced DBS checks
- Access the member-only sections of the website, including job listings, sector news and events, case studies, downloadable resources, briefing notes
- Browse and download all current and past issues of the Engage Journal — a twice-yearly online publication featuring the latest issues and ideas surrounding gallery education
- Visit the Engage Resource — a unique collection of reports and publications on gallery education housed at Goldsmiths Library, University of London
- Keep up-to-date on current news, policy, events, funding information and sector opportunities through our weekly e-bulletins
- Become part of a national and international network of gallery and visual arts education professionals
- Build networks with colleagues at free regional Area Group Meetings
- Share and promote your practice through Sharing Practice
- Register free sector event and opportunity listings on the Engage website
- Join the conversation and comment on articles and resources published by Engage
- Promote new publications and case studies to other members through the Engage e-bulletin and social media
- NSEAD Updates
- Fortnightly bulletin direct to your inbox with all the latest news, opinions, events, jobs and opportunities, free posting of your events and vacancies.
- Browse and download all current and past issues of the AD (the Society's magazine); Order print copies of the magazine at member discounted rate.
- Members only invitation to join the NSEAD Facebook group, with over 4000 members.