The Art Educator is a new blog from NSEAD, publishing essays, opinions, interviews, reviews and more from the NSEAD team, our members, artists, and experts working in art, design, and craft education.
How to contribute
Is there an idea you’d like to explore or an issue facing our subject that you’d like to write about? We'd like to hear from you! Please read our guidelines before submitting your idea.
- Opinion pieces explore topical issue's facing our subject
- Q&As with artists or art, design, and craft educators
- Book, exhibition, or film reviews
- Engaging blog posts covering themes such as: your opinion on teacher workloads, how you balance your artistic practise with teaching, your experience decolonising your curriculum, a day in the life as an ECT.
- Word count: 400-1,500 words in length
- Images: please specify if you'd like to include any supporting images. All image credits and permissions must be provided by you and images must be supplied as high-res, jpg files.
To submit your idea for the Art Educator blog please complete our submission form. We will aim to respond within four weeks.
Please note, the author's views expressed in our Art Educator Blog posts, are not necessarily those of NSEAD.