The journal reflects and welcomes a wide range of theoretical and practical approaches especially those that debate the social and cultural values which inform art and design education, offer illustrated case studies, analyse and exemplify specific art, craft and design practices in all sectors of education, and that critically engage with the past, present and future of art and design education.
A subscription to the nationally and internationally respected international Journal of Art & Design Education provides:
• An international forum for the dissemination of ideas, practical developments and research findings in art and design education.
• A variety of approaches, viewpoints, values and critiques concerning the role and purpose of art, craft and design education.
• Illustrated articles of interest to all levels of art, craft and design education.
• Illustrated case studies of specific art, craft and design curriculum activities.
• Occasional thematic issues