Q: My car has been damaged in the school car park. What should I do?

Call your local Police station and report it.

The Police will then give you a crime number.

If the damage is malicious, and caused by pupils, then contact your Head Teacher to report it.

You may be able to make an insurance claim through the school, depending on the type of cover and policy they have, that does not affect your own insurance and NCD.